Sooo… yeah. Where was I? If you’re a friend on Facebook or following TMS or Tierce and Shimi, you might have some idea:
- Graduated from my Administration program, but the first job I got didn’t end up working out (it was pretty far away and commuting was a problem), so that kind of sucked, because I liked the people.
- Looking for another job that can keep the Shibas in the style to which they have become accustomed.
- Restless Leg Syndrome is a bitch. That is all.
- Got notice to vacate the house we have lived in for 11.5 years at the end of June.
- Packed everything up for the end of June and moved it into a storage locker (with the help of some awesome friends).
- Lived with another pair of awesome friends throughout July of absolutely wonderful meals and cameraderie.
- Packed everything up and moved into new home in August (again, with awesome friends).
- Found out my aunt and mother need to move out of the home they have lived in for over 20 years into assisted living.
- Husband continues to have kidney failure with the regular health crises that situation brings.
- A number of friends have had their animal companions pass away or become gravely ill lately. (RIP Saige <3)
- Tierce continues to have fierce allergies in the spring, summer, and fall, but with the introduction of Cytopoint injections, we have had to use much less Vanectyl-P, which is a combination of Predisone and an antihistamine.
- Shimi continues to be a fake Shiba, friendly to everyone and every dog. She also likes to cuddle. I have no idea what happened.
I do want to finish the Labradoodle series, because I want to complete that train of thought. I’ve also started comics depicting mostly life with Shibas, which are on Facebook and Instagram. I’m trying to figure out how to amalgamate the TMS and the Tierce and Shimi pages, but Facebook is being a bit of a bitch about it.